Healthy and tasty upma made up of oats. Prepared in a very less time
- Oats- 1 cup
- Ginger- a small piece,finely chopped
- Mustard seeds- 1/2 teaspoon
- Urad dal- 1/2 teaspoon
- Red chilly- 2
- Curry leaves- 5-6
- Salt-1 teaspoon,as required
- Oil- To crackle seeds
- Water-1 cup
- Heat oil in a pan and crackle mustard seeds.
- Add the urad dal,ginger and saute till raw smell fades away
- Add the red chilly and curry leaves.
- Add water,salt and when the water boils,add the oats,mix well
- Keep on fire till the oats is cooked and water is absorbed
- Serve hot!