Healthy, refreshing and simple.. wat more to say about kakkiri pachadi.
- Kakkiri/Cucumber- 1 large or 2-3 small
- Coconut, grated- 1 cup
- Mustard seeds- 1 1/2 teaspoon
- Green chilly- 3
- Dried Red chilly- 2
- Curry leaves-8-10
- Sour Curd- 3/4 cup
- Salt- 1-2 teaspoon, as required
- Oil- 1 teaspoon
- Peel the skin of the kakkiri and cut them into very small pieces(You can use it with skin too).
- Grind together, curd,coconut,1 teaspoon mustard seeds,salt, green chillies to a fine paste.
- Mix the ground ingredients with the cut kakkiri.
- Heat oil in a pan and splutter mustard seeds, and add curry leaves, red chillies.
- Season with the kakkiri curd mix.
- Serve with rice as a side dish
Kakkiri is very much refreshing especially during the summer season, But this dish is truly awesome at any time!