An easy evening snack. Healthy, and kids would love to have it.
- Boneless chicken: 1/4 kg
- Oats- 1 cup
- Corn flour- 4 tablespoon
- Pepper powder- 2 teaspoon
- Salt- 1-2 teaspoon,as required
- Oil for frying
- Marinate the cut chicken pieces with salt and pepper and keep aside for 15 mins.
- Meanwhile make a thin batter with corn flour and water
- Take oats in a plate
- Dip the chicken pieces in the batter and roll over the oats.
- Dip it again in corn flour batter and roll again over oats
- Fry oil in a pan enough to dip the chicken pieces
- Dip the coated chicken pieces one by one in hot oil
- Fry till brown.
- Drain oil in an oil absorbing sheet
Serve hot with onion rings or tomato sauce.