A pretty good starter. The spices and extra flavour to the drumsticks
- Chicken legs: 6
- Chilly powder- 2 teaspoon
- Pepper powder- 1 teaspoon
- Coriander powder-1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder- 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt- as required
- Ginger garlic paste- 1 teaspoon
- Fresh yoghurt- 1 tablespoon
- Lime juice- 2 teaspoon
- Make small slits in the chicken legs with a fork.
- Mix all other ingredients well in a non reactive bowl.
- Marinate the chicken pieces and refrigerate for 6-7 hours or overnight.
- Take them out at least 30 mins before cooking
- Preheat the oven to 220 C.
- Oil the pan and grill the chicken legs on either side for 20 mins.
- Alternatively you can grill them in a grill turning both side.