Very easy upma made with bread. An easy tea time snack/ breakfast
- Bread- 6 ,cut into small pieces
- Onion-1/2 sliced
- Green chillies,slit-2
- Curry leaves- a few
- Turmeric powder- A pinch
- Salt- As required
- Mustard seeds- 1/2 teaspoon
- Urad dal- 1/2 teaspoon
- Heat oil in a pan and splutter mustard seeds and throw in urad dal.
- Saute the sliced onions till they turn translucent
- Add the green chillies and curry leaves and saute for a while.
- Add the cut bread pieces and saute.
- Add salt and turmeric powder, mix well
- Saute till the bread pieces turn slightly brown.