A very easy vegetable curry, goes as a side dish for chapathi/roti. Vegetarians as well as non vegans,equally would love this dish. Again its Paneer, so be careful!
- Paneer/cottage cheese ,cut into cubes- 1 cup
- Green peas- 1/2 cup
- Onion-1 big
- Green chillies- 2
- Garlic- 2 pods
- Ginger- 1 inch piece
- Tomato sauce- 2 Tablespoon
- Cinnamon -1 small stick
- Cloves- 2
- Cumin seeds- 1/2 teaspoon
- Red chilly powder- 1 teaspoon
- Salt-1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder- a pinch
- Garam Masala- 1/2 teaspoon
- Oil- 1 tablespoon
- Coriander leaves for garnishing
- Dry roast cloves,cinnamon,cumin seeds
- Grind them with Cut onion, green chillies,garlic and ginger adding little water
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Shalow fry the paneer cubes till light brown and drain aside
- To the same pan, add the ground paste to the oil and stir well on low flame till the raw smell is gone
- Add the chilly powder,turmeric powder,garam masala
- Add the green peas,fried paneer cubes,1 cup water cover and cook in low flame for another 10 mins(Be careful not to mash up the florets)
- Add the tomato sauce and mix well.
- Test the taste and adjust spices if required.
- Garnish with coriander leaves