Simple chicken fry which can be served as a starter/appetiser as well as with ghee rice,rice,rotis. Simple spicy and yummy!
- Chicken- 1/2 kg, any piece can be used, I used leg part
- Chilly powder- 2 teaspoon
- Pepper powder- 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder- 1/4 teaspoon
- Coriander powder- 1 teaspoon
- Ginger garlic paste- 2 teaspoon
- Lime juice- 2 teaspoon
- Salt-1-2 teaspoon,depending on requirement
- Oil- 2 tablespoon
- Make small slits in the chicken pieces with fork.
- Mix all the other spice ingredients together in a bowl
- Add chicken pieces to the marinade and marinate thoroughly
- Keep aside for min 30 mins.
- Heat oil in pan
- Fry the chicken pieces till they turn dark brown on all sides.
- Serves hot with onions/ lemon
Spice level can be adjusted to match ones requirement. An apt starter for all non veg/chicken lovers.