The simplest cake!!! loved by one n all!!! I have very recently loved baking and experiments are on ...
- All purpose flour-1 Cup
- Egg-2 no
- Sugar(powdered)-1 Cup
- Vanilla essence-1 teaspoon
- Salt-A pinch
- Baking powder-2 teaspoon
- Milk-1/2 cup
- Beat the eggs thoroughly with a scrambler till foamy. Hand scrambler as well as mixer can be used.
- Put in the sugar and stir well. Beat the mixture well. For ease keep it in very low flame and stir till ribbon consistency.
- Sieve and add the flour.
- Add the baking powder.
- Pour in the Vanilla essence.
- Add milk.
- Beat the mixture well.The mix should me neither loose nor hard.Should attain fine consistency.
- Cover the baking mould with paper or grease with butter.
- Pour in the batter into the 8 inch baking mould
- Preheat the oven to 180 C or 300 F.
- Keep the mould at 180 C for 30-40 mins for baking
- To check if the cake is baked properly, check with a skewer or toothpick. It would come clean if cooked fine.
- Move onto a wire rack and cool.
Serve the simplest cake!!! Can be had with tea at any time...