Who doesn't love soups! A simple yummy soup rich with chicken and corn kernels.
- Chicken (fatty leg pieces preferred)- 8 nos.
- Corn Kernels-1/2 cup.
- Pepper whole- 1 teaspoon.
- Salt- as required.
- Pepper- as required.
- Corn starch- 2 tablespoon.
- Egg white -2 eggs.
- Shredded onions- 1/2 cup
- Water-4 cups
- Prepare the chicken stock by boiling chicken legs in water, adding salt.
- Keep in low flame for about 40 minutes.
- Remove the broth formed using a spoon.
- Take out the chicken legs,cool them.
- De-bone the chicken and shred them into small parts
- To the stock , add the shredded chicken, pepper balls,onions, corn kernels, pepper powder,salt and cook covered for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile beat the egg white till foamy.
- Make a corn flour syrup with half cup water and pour onto boiling mix.
- Reduce the heat and add the beaten egg white.
- Remove from fire.
Serve hot in a soup bowl.
Sweet corn chicken soup is widely preferred starter . Especially in the winter season, anyone would simply love to have it!!!