Mouth Watering Chinese dish rich in Sauce.
- Cauliflower,cut into florets-1 cup
- All purpose flour/Maida-2 tablespoon
- Corn flour-3 tablespoon
- Red chilly power-2 teaspoon
- Ginger-garlic paste-1 teaspoon
- Salt-as required
- Pepper powder-a pinch
- Capsicum, cut into cubes- 1/2 cup
- Onion,cut into cubes- 1/2 cup
- Water-1 cup
- Tomato sauce-2 tablespoon
- Chilli sauce-1 tablespoon
- Oil-for frying
- cumin seeds- a pinch
- Neatly cut the cauliflower into medium sized florets.
- Boil it in water ,with little salt for 2 minutes to make the cauliflower soft (Please take care that its not over boiled, it will cause the florets to break).
- Meanwhile mix thoroughly Maida, corn flour, red chilly powder,pepper powder,salt in half cup water, to make a thick batter.
- Fry the oil on low flame.
- Dip the florets in the thick batter very gently and put into the hot oil for frying.Set aside for cooling.
- To make the gravy,fry a little oil and add cumin seeds to splutter.
- Add the chopped onions and capsicum and fry till soft.
- To this add the fried florets, both the sauces , salt and mix well. Stir well for a while in medium flame.
If you wish to have a gravy one, mix tablespoon cornflour in 1/2 cup water and add to this Manchurian. Mix evenly. Gobi Manchurian gravy is ready!!!
This is a very famous combination with fried rice. Vegetarians too would love this dish.Yummy Yummy!