An easy to cook, delicious dish, liked by all... Here goes the recipe..
- Basmati Rice- 1 Cup
- Onion- 1/4 cut into slices
- Vegetables cut into small cubes-1 1/2 cups(carrot,cabbage,cauliflower,beans)
- Tomato sauce-3 teaspoon
- Chilli sauce-2 teaspoon
- Soy sauce-1 teaspoon
- Ginger-garlic paste- 1teaspoon
- Cumin seeds- a pinch
- Salt-as required
- Pepper- as required
- Turmeric powder-a pinch
- Egg- 2
- Oil-for frying
- Water-2 cups
- Cook the rice with 2 cups of water adding a little salt.
- In the mean time, cut the veggies into small cubes. You can choose veggies of your likes.
- Heat Oil in a pan.
- Add cumin seed.
- Add ginger garlic paste to it when it splutters. Mix well till the raw smell is gone. Add sliced onions and fry till golden brown.
- Add the chopped veggies along with salt, turmeric powder and pepper powder.
- Mix well on a low flame.
- Add the sauces one by one. Mix well. Can add pepper powder to ones desire.Remove from fire and keep aside.
- Now break the egg into pan n mix well adding pepper and salt on low flame.
- Now add the veg mixture n egg onto cooked rice and mix thoroughly till the mix is spread all over.
Veg fried rice can be made in similar way omitting the egg part
serve hot with Gobi Manchurian /sauce.