Tired of all the usual snacks/breakfast? Just give atry for this different dish with spaghetti and chicken
- Spagetti- as required
- Chicken breasts- 1/4 kg, cut into 1/4 inch width strips
- Onion- 1 large, very thinly chopped
- Tomato- 1 large, thinly chopped
- Capsicum- 2 large, thinly striped
- Bay leaves- 2
- Salt- 1 -2 teaspoon
- Sugar- 1 teaspoon
- Pepper powder- 1 1/2 teaspoon
- Red Chilly powder- 1 teaspoon
- Cornstarch- 2 teaspoon
- Soya sauce- 2 teaspoon
- Water- 1/2 cup
- Oil- 2 tablespoons
- Marinate the chicken strips with 1 teaspoon pepper powder and 1/2 teaspoon salt and keep aside while cutting veggies.
- Meanwhile cook the spagetti as per packet instructions and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the chicken strips in medium heat till the pink colour disappears,remove and keep aside.
- To the same pan and the very finely chopped onions and saute till soft.
- Add the fried strips to pan, along with remaining ingredients except capsicum, cornstarch, soy sauce and water.
- Add capsicum, cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Mix cornstarch, soy sauce and water in small cup and add to the steak onion mix. Mix well,and cook in low flame for 2 mins till the sauce achieves required consistency.
- Serve hot with spagetti, mix and eat!