A very simple evening snack made of chicken and chapathis. If you have got any leftover chapathis from breakfast and doesn’t know what to do with them,go ahead, make fried chapathis!
- Chapathi- 4-5,as required
- Boneless chicken cut into small pieces- 1 cup
- Capsicum- 2,cut into wedges
- Onion-1 small, cut into wedges
- Tomato Sauce-1 tablespoon
- Salt-1-2 teaspoon,as required
- Turmeric powder- a pinch
- Pepper powder- 1 teaspoon
- Red chilly powder- 1 teaspoon
- Oil- 3/4 tablespoon
- Marinate the chicken pieces with pepper powder,chilly powder,turmeric powder and salt,keep aside
- meanwhile cut the chapathis,vegetables into small wedges.
- Heat oil in a pan, fry the chicken pieces till light brown.
- Add the onion, capsicum and saute till soft.
- Add the cut chapathis,salt and mix well.
- Pour in the tomato sauce and mix well.
- Heat in low flame for 2-3 mins,remove from fire.