Another variety from the sandwich family!
- Bread- 4
- Egg- 2
- Onion- 1/2, cut into small wedges
- Tomato- 1,small,chopped fine
- Salt- 3/4 teaspoon
- Pepper- 1 teaspoon
- Oil- 2 teaspoon
- Grated cheese- 1 tablespoon
- Cut the edges of the bread and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, saute onion ,tomatoes for a while.
- Break the eggs into the pan and add salt,pepper stir well till dry.
- Throw in the grated cheese on the bread loafs and arrange bhe prepared egg mix onto it.
- Put some more cheese on top,cover with another bread loaf and microwave for a min.
- Repeat the same with the remaining.
- Serve hot!
Simple egg sandwich is ready! Enjoy eating sandwich