Lazy to prepare pizza dough? Or wish to east pizza in a very short time?Just go ahead with this bread pizza without having another thought!
- Bread Loafs- 4
- Onion, 1 small, thinly sliced
- Tomato- 1 small, chopped into small parts
- Capsicum- 1, thinly chopped
- Red chilly flakes- 2 teaspoon
- Grated cheese- 2 tablespoon
- Salt- as required
- Pepper powder- as required
- Tomato sauce- 8 teaspoon
- Oil- 4 teaspoon
- Spread 1 teaspoon oil on each bread loaf.
- Over that spread 2 teaspoon tomato sauce on each.
- Throw in the grated cheese equally over the bread loafs, keeping 1/2 tablespoon aside
- Arrange the onion, tomatoes,capsicum over the top
- Sprinkle salt,pepper powder,red chilly flakes
- Throw in the remaining grated cheese over the top
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200 C for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot with evening tea!