Easy snack with leftover chapathis/rotis.
- Chapathi-A few
- Minced chicken-1 cup
- Chopped tomatoes-1 small
- Onion chopped- 1 cup
- Ginger garlic paste- 1 teaspoon
- Red chilly powder-1/2 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder- A pinch
- Salt-As required
- Garam masala-1/2 teaspoon
- Pepper powder-1/2 teaspoon
- Oil- for frying
- Beat the egg with little salt and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and saute onions
- Add tomatoes,chicken followed by all spices,mix well and saute
- Remove from fire and keep aside.
- Heat a non stick pan
- Pour the beaten egg and when its cooked place a chapathi over it and turn over.
- Spread the onion tomato chicken mix on to the centre and remove from fire.
- Fold from both sides.
- Flip one of the open end and lock with a toothpick.