A very simple chicken dish with minimal ingredients.. So I named it lazy lazy!!! LOL...
- Chicken breasts- 1/2 kg,cut into small parts
- Onion-2 large,thinly sliced
- Ginger-2 inch piece,cut very fine
- Chilly powder-1 teaspoon
- Pepper powder-1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder- A pinch
- Salt-1-2 teaspoon,as required
- Oil-2 tablespoon
- Wash and clean the cut chicken pieces
- Marinate the chicken pieces with pepper powder,turmeric powder,chilly powder,1 teaspoon salt and keep aside for some 10-15 mins
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the marinate chicken pieces,till they turn golden brown.
- To the same pan add the sliced onions,ginger,salt and saute till the onions becomes soft.
- Remove from fire and move aside to drain the oil.