Carrot halwa, one of the sweets served during many Indian festivals. Made up of rich carrot its healthy but its sweet so.... be careful not to eat too much!
- Carrot- 2 cups,grated
- Sugar-3 tablespoon
- Ghee-1/4 cup
- Milk-3/4 cup
- Heat ghee in a pan, toss the cashews and raisins and keep them aside
- To the same pan add the grated carrot and saute for 5-10 mins.
- Add milk and saute so that the carrots become soft.
- Add the sugar and stir well in low flame so that its completely dissolved with milk.
- Throw in the cashews and raisins, keep stirring till the milk is evaporated and halwa becomes thick.
- Refrigerate and serve!