Another healthy vegetarian side dish served with rice/ chapathi.
- Lady's finger(Bhindi)- 10, thinly sliced round
- Onion-1/2 onion, thinly sliced
- Green chillies- 2 ,slit
- Mustard seeds- 1/2 teaspoon
- Garam masala- 1 teaspoon
- Red chilly powder- 1 teaspoon
- Salt- 1-2 teaspoon, as required
- Curry leaves- 10 nos
- Water- 1/2 cup
- Heat oil in a pan and splutter mustard seeds.
- Add the onions and saute till soft.
- Add the green chillies, lady's finger and saute for 2-3 mins.
- Add garam masala, chilly powder,salt,curry leaves mix well.
- Add water, cover and cook in low flame for 10-15 mins till the Bhindi becomes soft.
- Serve hot.