- Potato-3 large(cut into chunks)
- Cauliflower florets- 2 cups
- Green chillies- 2,slit
- Ginger garlic paste- 1 teaspoon
- Cumin seeds- 1teaspoon
- Chilly powder- 1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander powder- 1/2 teaspoon
- Garam masala- 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt- 1 teaspoon
- Curry leaves- 10 nos
- Oil- 3 teaspoon
- water-1/2 cup
- Pressure cook the potato chunks with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 cup water for 2 whistle.
- Drain and Keep aside.
- Heat Oil in a pan and splutter cumin seeds when hot.
- Add the green chillies,ginger garlic paste,saute for a while
- Add the turmeric powder,chilly powder,coriander powder,salt,mix well and saute.
- Add cooked potatoes,cauliflower florets,remaining water mix well
- Cover and cook in low flame till the cauliflower is cooked
- Add curry leaves, Cook for another min.
Aloo Gobi Dry is ready to be served. Serve with rice as a side dish or rotis as a sabji!!!