Homemade chocolate pudding! wow, nothing can replace that. Here's a simple recipe for making chocolate pudding at home.
- Unsweetened Cocoa powder- 2 tablespoon
- Corn Starch- 2 tablespoon
- Sugar- 4 tablespoon
- Salt- A pinch
- Heavy whipped cream- 1/4 cup
- Milk- 1 1/2 cup
- Egg- 1
- Black Chocolate- 50 grams
- Butter- 2 teaspoon
- Vanilla extract- 3/4 teaspoon
- Caramel chips - for garnishing
- Beat together egg, sugar, corn starch, cocoa powder ,salt together in a vessel along with 1/2 cup milk till they form a thick paste.
- Boil the remaining milk and cream together,remove from heat
- Add the prepared pudding mix along with chocolate ,butter, vanilla essence till they blend completely and the mix becomes smooth.
- To remove lumps formed in the pudding, use a strainer while pouring them to serving bowls.
- Garnish with caramel chips
- Refrigerate after moving to serving bowls.