Another simple chicken dish combined with broccoli! Chicken stripes combining with broccoli giving them a nice flavour
- Chicken,Boneless- 1/4 kg, cut into strips
- Onion- 1 small, thinly sliced
- Broccoli- 1 floret, thinly sliced
- Dried red chillies- 3
- Salt- 1-2 teaspoon
- Pepper- 2 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder- a pinch
- Curry leaves-5-10
- Water- 1/2 cup
- Oil- 1 tablespoon
- Marinate the chicken pieces with turmeric powder and 1 teaspoon each of salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile cut the vegetables.
- Crush with hands the red chillies and onions.
- Heat oil in a pan and saute onion,red chillies
- When they turn soft, add the chicken pieces and saute till they turn slight brown on all sides.
- Add the sliced broccoli and and the remaning spices,curryleaves and saute.
- Add water,cover and cook in low flame for 5-10 mins.
- Cook in high heat till the water is lost and the masala becomes thick.
- Serve hot!