Too simple dish, can be served as morning breakfast as well as evening snack. Healthy too, No cheese, no mayonnaise!
- Macaroni- 1 cup
- Boneless chicken breasts- 1/2 cup, cut into small pieces
- Onion-1/2 , thinly sliced
- Lime juice- 2 teaspoon
- Black pepper powder- 1 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt-1 teaspoon
- Water- to boil macaroni
- Oil- 2 teaspoon
- Marinate the chicken pieces with 1/2 teaspoon each of salt and pepper and keep aside.
- Meanwhile boil the macaroni according to instructions on pack and keep aside
- Heat oil in a pan and saute onions till soft.
- Add the chicken pieces and saute till colour changes to whitish.
- Pour in the boiled macaroni , add remaining salt,pepper and mix well.
- Add the lime juice and mix thoroughly.
- Saute till all water content evaporates and pasta becomes dry.
- Add more salt or pepper if required, I love pepper flavour and added another 1/2 teaspoon of them
- Serve hot
Very simple and easy to prepare dish. Kids would love it a lot. Any oil can be used, can be substituted with butter too. Happy eating!