- Seer fish/Salmon,cut- 6 pieces
- Red chilly powder-3 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder-1 teaspoon
- Salt- 1 teaspoon
- Pepper Powder- 2 teaspoon
- Coriander-1 teaspoon
- Ginger garlic paste-1 teaspoon
- Curry leaf paste-1 teaspoon
- Onion for garnishing
- Oil for frying
- Clean the fish properly
- Marinate with the spices and leave for 3-4 hours.
- Heat oil in a pan at low flame and put on the fish pieces.
- Deep fry them side by side in low flame each side for about 10 minutes.
- Garnish with onion and serve hot
Can be eaten along with rice, irrespective of the curry!